- Black Cumin (Black Seed) is also known as Habbatul Barakah, "The Seed of Blessing".
- Originates and is widely used by people in the Middle East, ancient Egypt and India.
- Specially formulated from selected quality of Black Cumin.
- Added with clove and black pepper to enhance its efficacy.
- Contains no artificial ingredients, no chemicals, preservatives or colourant.
- Suitable for all ages and highly recommended for senior citizens and children.
Cumin is one of the commonly used spices in food preparations. It is also used in traditional medicine as a stimulant, a carminative and an astringent. The high antioxidant activity of bitter cumin can be correlated to the high phenolic content among the three cumin varieties. Thus, bitter cumin with a high phenolic content and good antioxidant activity can be supplemented for nutritional purposes.